Friday, July 4, 2008

What happened today?

The traffic was very very less today.. I could travel in top gear in Taramanii High road.. I dint use my vehicle brake in OMR that too in peak hours.. My mind started thinking whether any party called for bandh.. Still I doubt, we, tamil people dont turn to local hartals unless it is called by governemnt.. Still why there is no traffic today? Ghmm.. thought for a while something has happened today..
Entered into my office.. Again I can see lot of free parking space that too in car parking.. I was baffled..
The newspaper said "People gathered in long queues in MRTS stations at " "MTC profit will go up by 10% for this month"
Yeah it was FUEL SHORTAGE in Chennai.. I thanked my habit of filling my vehicle's petrol tank on weekends :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment