Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My first visit to Bangalore...

It was on May 2004.
One of my wishlist is going to take palce.. Yeah i am going to Bangalore. I dint have any purpose to visit the place, that too as college student i dint have time(Money too ;) ) to visit. All i know about Bangalore in my college was from Maxson( My friend who used to visit the place every summer). Whether it is a movie , a place or a Gal , he is king in saying Karuthu (Message). So i used to hear lot from him. I got my parent's permission to go to Bangalore for AMC.

Yes yes i m not going to Bangalore for an interview or Bird watching. That was my first AMC in the Ashram. Dravid and me managed to get the train ticket to Bangalore. And we landed in that heaven(Ashram).
It was sunday evening Satsang there. People were asking questions to Guruji. One gal shouted I love you to Guruji. Guruji with a smile replied ' U ve no choice' ....

And it took some months to understand the meaning of his words...

2 comments: