Monday, May 19, 2008

Utsav in Chennai

"Hey I am very eager to become a leader and lead a exemplary life"
"I want to improve the quality of my life"
"I need to showcase my talent in all my official and personal works"
" I need to be more responsible"
"I have to do my part to prevent global warming"
"Not only saints, even I am capable of meditating but my mind gives some excuses like time and environment"

If any of these thoughts come now and then in your mind then it is the right time to plunge into action.
Yes friends. Let s start to do something useful not only for us but for all the creatures in this world.
But how????
Through UTSAV that is going to rock Chennai from June 5 to June 8 2008.
"But I am working in IT company. It will be far from my place as I work in OMR"
Hey you are lucky. The course is gonna take place in Anna University campus. Timing is from Evening 5 PM to 9 PM.
Still for what you are waiting for???
If your age is between 18 to 30 ,
Shoot me a mail for further details:
smart.hunky@gmail.com or mlal_it@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment